Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hey, Vinnie.

Mind updating your blog in a little while, Vinnie? You're starting to make me look like an idiot for saying "Oooh, he'll update soon!" I mean, what are you waiting for? An invitation?

... Oh, sorry! I keep forgetting you have readers. Hi. Well, this is awkward. Name's SID. Yes, that's all uppercase, thanks. Write that down. No? Oh... okay. I'll just, uh... Continue.

Ahem. Let me try again!

Yeeee-haaaw-- No.

How's it going, bros -- Nah.

Look. Just hi. Name's SID, and I'm here to stay. Not as this blog's main writer - that'll be your host (pfft), Vincent Karrel - but as your guest commentator! So, lets see what we've got here.

Oooh, Vincent, you're so bad! Putting a girl's diary online... How could youuuu?

Hey, don't knock the serial killer. He was a nice guy. Was.

She got pregnant? William, you dog!

Daniel seems like such a nice guy. Not a Nice Guy like you, Vincent, but nice in the sense that he's the kind of guy I can count on to kidnap a child that was just born. *claps*

Look, I know you don't like Sarah or Lois. That's a given. But don't shout out how "That's not how reality works! Boohoo!" You have no idea how reality works, you get me? Well, maybe you do now with Smokestack inside you. Oh, screw you, Vincent.

I hope you enjoyed your nightly walks into enemy territory, Vinnie!

Oh, Vivian. Vivian, Vivian, Vivian. You're such a strange case, aren't you? D'aaaawww. Well, you'll lose everything eventually - especially when they get their hands(?) on you. Everything that makes you human... gone, in the blink of an eye! Sometimes, we wear masks to give us a trace of humanity. It... doesn't always work, of course, and it's become quite a... oh, what's the word... a staple! Yeah! It's become a staple in today's time. Now, whenever people see a mask, their immediate thoughts are either "That guy's a creep!" or, if they're involved with Them, "NOOOO, PROXY. NO, PROXY, PLEASE, PROXY, NO. NO. NOOOOO!"

Okay, not in those specific words. That'd be horrible and uninteresting.

And funny.

Back on topic! We finally have some development. His dad hates (read: hated) him! Well, didn't care for him, anyway.

Okay, screw this. It's boring. I'm taking a look at everyone's comments last time.

Aww, DM thinks I'm what Smokestack (By the way, I'm totally calling dibs on that name) calls the young virus. Naw, sugar, I'm pure ME. Oh, and Blair says hello. Or would, if s/he were still alive. AHA. AHA.

INSANITY, I thik you need spellcheck! Har-har!... But really, we'll get along very well.

Wayward, I resent that accusation. I haven't changed a thing. Well, I haven't changed a lot of things. Well, I haven't changed a lot of things... yet. Come on, how could I not get involved? This town is ripe for the picking... Is that how that saying goes?

Look. Doesn't matter.

Like it or not, I'm here to stay. This town... oh, it has such a history. I love it. Just last year, good ol' Whispers shows up and kills Sarah's daddy and sets this entire thing off!

And this is only the beginning. :)

xoxo,

SID

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, that's right! You didn't know. Yeah, your dad kind of got cut up by Whispers. Want to know more?

      Read this:

      http://amiwhereallcry.blogspot.com/

      It's a VERY entertaining read.

      Delete
  2. Bah, You try typing on some little gizmo humans use. Last time I decided to fuck with humanity, we were still in the World War 2. This little thing has no mouse and the keyboard is tiny.

    I miss typewriters and screwing humans with newspaper reports.

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete