Monday, August 27, 2012

Small Rant

Will and Lois met during school, like some people normally do. But it wasn’t like they had any classes together; all they had was lunch, and what he did was accidently bump into her during the lunch line. That’s what got them talking. Later on, they exchanged phone numbers and started talking through that.

OK, first off, how is this any different than what I do? I start talking to a girl over the phone, I start to like them, then bam, friendship is over. So, why is it when Will does the same thing, they both end up "falling in love"?

And another thing: I will bet money that Will doesn’t love her, especially after what I’ve read. There is no way that he’s a “good guy” who loves Lois. Want to know what I think? It has to do with moral obligation yet again. He’s only there because he’ll be looked down upon if he leaves. I would kill someone just to get a look at what Will’s really thinking. you'llgetyourchance

I’m getting off here. Don't feel like getting into a big rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment