Monday, August 20, 2012

The Fake Named William Meyer

Today, we take a look at the current dating life of Lois Hunt. I’ll skip over the entry where she actually meets William since it’s rather short, but just for future reference, she met him only a month before they began dating.

November 17th, 2011

Today was so great! So many good things happened. Will finally asked me out! I don’t know what’s taken him so long, but I’m just glad he did. He was so shy, too! A group of us had gone out to eat after seeing Paranormal Activity 3 (and that movie is so scary, oh my god! There was this part where a little girl's hair was pulled and it was so scary. Will had to put his arms around me during that part, haha) and afterwards he came up to me and asked. Things couldn’t be any better right now. Now we just need to find a guy for Sarah. She liked this guy until about a month ago when he stopped talking to her. Sarah said he gave some weird reason, like he wasn’t sure what he was going to do about life and he didn’t want her caught up in it. Whatever, he was a grade higher than her, anyway. She wanted to go see him at the hospital (he got mugged, I think), but I told her it wasn’t a good idea… Sarah’s a good person, but she doesn’t need a guy who doesn’t put her first in his life. Rob didn't do that, either.

Anyway, Will and I are already making plans; he says he got invited to this Christmas concert and he has an extra ticket. So, we’re going and it’s going to be great! There’s a local band performing and Will tell me that they’re really good. I've only been to a few concerts before, but they're ones my church goes to. There’s also going to be some sort of gift giveaway at the end, so hopefully Will and I will get something! We're also making plans for later in the month. He says he wants to take me to one of the fancy restaurants in town, haha. Maybe I'll just have him take me to that Italian place, though. Mom and I went once a few years ago, back when she liked going out in public.

So, a month after you met the guy and you already adore him? A month is hardly enough time to get to know someone. I bet you didn’t even know some stuff about him, did you?

Well, I do. We sat next to each other in English class when we were freshman. Not really friends, but we talked a few times. He'd usually stick with his friends, though, which was something I was used to because it'd happened to me so often in middle school. He got caught smoking behind the school at some points during the school year, and I overheard a girl saying he'd slept with a few girls he hadn't been dating.

I almost wish I could see your expression in school when you find out about this blog… Oh, wait. You’re skipping the first and second weeks, aren’t you? No one’s seen you around. Or do you have something to hide, Lois? Something you don’t want to share with the world?

I need to think about the next entry I make. I skipped ahead and found something that is better than all of this combined, but I’m not sure how to approach it like I have with the past entries. This could either go really well, or very bad like it usually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment