Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Big Secret

Sarah found the blog the other day and sent me this:

“I can’t believe you, Vincent. I felt sorry for you, even told Lois that what she did was wrong, but this is different. Two wrongs do not make a right, and showing her journal to the world is wrong. I understand you’re angry, but this is the wrong way to handle the situation. You need to talk to Lois personally, not post her private life online. Now take this blog down and start acting more mature.”

Oh, this is immature, is it? It’s the wrong way of handling things? Oh, I don’t think so, Sarah. This is vengeance. Your friend humiliated me, and now it’s my turn to return the favor.

I wasn’t planning on posting this, but since you’ve really pissed me off, I’m going to reveal to the whole world Lois Hunt’s dirty little secret.

So, want to know why Lois hasn’t been at school? Want to know what could be so bad that even I wasn’t considering posting it?

Lois got herself pregnant.
theforgeisemptyandcold
After going to that Christmas Concert, things got a bit physical between the two and, being dumb, they didn’t use protection. So a week or so later Lois finds out and oh, what a startling realization that must have been. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, Lois, but at least Will stayed around... unlike your father.
theshadowawakenswithinhiscell 
And now everyone knows, and you can’t stop what’s coming. I told you you’d pay, and if it weren’t for your friend you might have been teased about sleeping with your boyfriends. Now? You’re going to have to live with the rumors, the looks, and the laughing, just like I have.
thefettersbrushedoffbythenightmareofold 
And you want to know the best thing about this? I’m not finished yet, not until the entire journal’s online.
unleashedtobringtheworldtohell 
I can't wait for school.
FERRATUSHISFETTERSBROKENBEYONDREPAIR
HEARTRENEWEDANDBRINGINGDESPAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment