Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Something Interesting

Now the journal is beginning to get good.

I won’t post a specific entry considering they’re all on the same topic, but I think you all will love this. Lois is like a doorknob, 'cause everyone who dates her gets a turn. Ha.

Just let that soak in for a moment. She attends church and claims she’s a good person, but she sleeps around with any guy who says he loves her. I’m surprised her current boyfriend has stayed with her so long.

There was another entry, though, that I wanted to talk about.

September 14th, 2011

I’ve had such a horrible day! Why do I have to be around people like Vivian? She was teasing me about Rob. How does she even know that I slept with him, anyway? I mean, I'm not bothered by her saying it -  she’s probably been with, well, a ton of guys. But did Rob tell her? I don't know who I can trust. And I just can’t stand her. I don’t know why so many people hang out with her!

It would have been a normal day with her since she’s normally like that, but something weird happened. I was walking to my fourth period when I saw her in a corner with this guy (I think his name is Eddy?). He had this weird look on his face, like he was... high. And Vivian was just stroking his arm, then as I got closer I noticed that Eddy’s nose was bleeding.

And then, and this is really weird, she reached up and started wiping the blood away like she was caressing his face.

She turned my way and gave me this... look. It was kind of like a curious stare, but at the same time she seemed angry, almost like she was waiting for me to go. So, I did. I hurried along to class because... Well, I don't know, I didn't want to see her licking it or anything like that. I don't think she would, but who knows? I've seen some weird stuff at our school before...

Well, it was after school and on my way home an old car stopped right next to me and it was Vivian! She’s crazy, I tell you, because she gets out and walks over to me. She doesn't say a word, and she has this calm look on her face. She then looks me up and down, and says "You shouldn't judge others, you know." I don't judge people, though, 'cause I know what that feels like. I just agreed with her because I was really freaked out by her and I wanted to get out of there. She kept stepping in my way, though, and I was about to say something to her when she punched me in my stomach...

And this look she gave me… I stared at her for a few moments because it was just... weird. She looked at me like I was sort of toy, with this head tilt... I really thought she was going to hit me again, but she just grinned at me and said she’d see me around. Then she walked back to her car and drove off without so much as another look at me.

What is her problem? And what did I do to deserve that? I think I still have the mark on my face... I’m just glad my mom doesn’t notice stuff like this anymore…

I honestly don’t blame Vivian for slapping Lois. You don’t judge people, even if they’re into some... questionable acts. I used to do that and it got me a keyed car and a broken nose.

Throughout reading this journal, I don’t think I’ve once seen Lois treat another human being fairly. It’s always looking down on them, feeling sorry, or judging.

I don’t care if Vivian has slept with half the guys in the school; she gets my respect for standing up to this judgmental nightmare called Lois.

No comments:

Post a Comment