Sunday, September 9, 2012

Daniel and Friends

As promised, here’s the post about Daniel and his group.

Daniel’s the kind of guy that I wouldn’t normally hang out with because of his... extracurricular activities, but we share similar interests. Turns out, he was a friend of Will’s until he decided to stop hanging out with Daniel’s group in favor of the “uptight” crowd, so upon hearing that Will got a girl pregnant just made Daniel laugh. He’s included me in his group (which has a few people who have teased me before, but I think I can let them off the hook), and they’re all kinds of… eccentric. And vulgar, but I don’t mind that so much anymore.

I was hanging out with them earlier today and got to know some more about the other people. Here’s a few that made an impression on me: There’s a girl who goes by Becca and, well, she's a little shy. Didn't open up a lot around me, but when she thought I wasn't paying attention she'd be joking around with Daniel. There's also a guy called Ty who is pretty... eh... Well, he's bold, let's put it that way. He'll say whatever comes to mind, which is probably why he's gotten in trouble at school so many times. Daniel’s pretty much the guy who organizes things and has them meet other people (like me), and finally… Aha, this is great: Vivian’s part of their group. Mighty big coincidence, eh? She doesn’t seem to hang out with them as often as she’d like, though.

Wonder what my dad would think if he knew I was hanging out with them...

Not sure what I’m going to be for the Halloween party. I don’t have a lot in the way of money, so I’ll probably be making my own costume. When I was going through my closet I found some toy swords and guns I had when I was younger, but all of the costumes that went with them are too small. Well, except for this “ninja” mask I have, but it looks more like someone cut out two eyeholes in a burlap sack and dyed it black. Knowing my mom, that’s probably what she did.

3 comments:

  1. Avoid Vivian, believe me.

    Especially avoid touching her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. leave the guy alone hes free to make friends. how is it your business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Russ. Excellent point.

    Really, though? Avoid Vivian? Daniel says she hardly spends time with them, so it's not too much of an issue... But what's so off about her? Do you know her at all?

    ReplyDelete