Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello, witnesses

Waaasssuuuup witnesses? Not sure why Vince chose that name for you all, but its pretty cool. “Witnesses”, like you’re in some sort of court room.

Anyway this is Daniel. We’re chilling out at my place and Vince decided to let me on his blog for a little while, so yeah lets get this thing going. And man, you have no idea how far my little man Vince has come. So he comes to me yesterday and says that he wants to be a “true” part of our group, whatever that means, so I host this little get-together here at my place while mom’s at work. And this is great, we’re all having a great time!

Right, well Vince just had his first cigarette, and that was too funny. Well, he said it wasn't his first time 'cause he had tried to smoke before but his dad caught him, but yeah. He started coughing like he was about to cough up a lung and Ty started to tease him about it. Then Vince just punches Ty across the face and sends him flying out of his chair, bahaha, and we all start laughing and Vince is just standing there with this angry look on his face with smoke all around him and he looked pretty awesome, actually. He started to calm down but I would have liked to see more of that fighting action.

Well I guess we did see some action, 'cause after that Becca started... taking an interest in Vince. We gave them a little privacy, y’know, 'cause I respect the kid. Doubt it'll go any farther than a makeout session, but whatever - at least Vince is finally getting himself out there, being more confident.

Now we’re upstairs, Ty’s in the other room with some girl he just met a few hours ago. Me, I’m here with Viv who showed up earlier. She’s what holds the group together, I think... She has this, I don't know, motherly trait about her. I wouldn't be a good leader at all. Anyway, she isn’t around a whole lot, but when she is... eh no real way to describe it. Its like... she won't give up on you, no matter what you do. She’s been busy bringing in some more people, people she thinks will help 'reach our goal', which sounds good to me. I'm behind any plan she has. Yeah yeah, so it might seem like I’m saying these things just so I can get lucky a little later on, but its true. I love her and the rest of our little... family.

And Vince, welcome to the family.

2 comments:

  1. Real nice family you've got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see the family reunion. Imagine what sort of things they would get up too?

      Or don't. Just throw in a few grenades and do the world a favor. Just don't get Vinny boy and Vivian. They have roles to play and a story to tell.

      I just hope he doesn't fall too soon. I want him to splat if he falls.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete