Friday, September 14, 2012


Happened again. Posting thie dream now.

Thi time I started out in a place loke the Arizzona desert or something like that, not waves of sand like how you usually think. But there weren’t any bushes or cacti or whatever, so it was just arid. I was walkig through it but wasn’t really hot at all and then I start seeing these peools of water floating in the air, streams flowing into the sky, right”> and so I’m not realy sure what that’s about.

i got really thirsty this time so I went to drink from one of the streams and all of a sudden I was in a forest at night, around some sort of campfire. Then this guy, he was sitting there and shivering despite having a coat on. There was another guy with him, an older one who awas cleaning his knife, bt my focus was mostly on the other guy, the teenager. He was covered in bruises ad it looked someone had clawedd at hs eyes leaving these marksst around them. He had that mark on his arm but it had a wet bandage aroud it all bloody and the likea. "you shokuldnt be geting involved with her" the oldre guy asiad

they start talking aboiuyt smthnig else but im not sure what they. Were taking about. Didn’t aeeakt ah damn it this is going ato be ufull of so many tpos. Anyway they were talking and and… I don’t know they were saying something about the killer but saying he wasn’t the only one?

Then I was looking at her, at Sarah, and she had some guyha watcuhing here..a lightt

uh

and there was something else, I was in the desert again and the woman was there, the owman who loks bewautifull. And I started walking up to her but she was baakigc away and I noticed things about her like the long fingers but werhich were probally poithy fingernails sh or someihnti. And her eyes were weird like the pupils were larger. In fact I am almost sure they awer yeah. And then she started to spaek and it was really weord, like she was alony mimicking what someone alridea said before and repeating it like ishe idoesn’t knwow nhwt ti means.

She said “There’s something in your shadow.”

And then I woke upo and timing this.

3 comments:

  1. .... The fuck are you on?
    And no, I don't want anything.
    Keep you weed.
    Just learn to spell please.

    I can't believe I'm insane and I'm telling someone how to act... Man, I need to go piss someone off... Maybe throw a car at them as well...

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was because I was up early in the morning and dead tired. Just a thought, you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How queer. I don't ever sleep and when I do, I wake up and type annoying ass comments on blogs with ease and rarely screw up unless I'm busy trying to keep track of the blogs I'm being an asshole on.

      Just, you know, because you explanation is shit.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete